No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
In this agreement: Madame Fru Fru is our registered business and owns and operates www.madamefrufru.com, www.madamefrufru.com.au and www.madamefrufru.nz. When we refer to ‘this or our’ website we are referring to www.madamefrufru.com
“Consumer” means any person who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for purposes, which are outside his business. “Our Website” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Website. “Products” or “Goods” means items that we offer for sale on our Website. “Content” means any material in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent. “Material” means and information / text supplied by you, the consumer.
You must be over 18 years old to purchase from our website. By purchasing from this site you declare you are an adult at least 18 years of age and can lawfully enter into and form contracts under Australian law
Purchasing from our site confirms that you have:
- Read our terms and conditions and also our online disclaimer.
- That you have familiarised yourself with our returns policy and delivery information.
- That you are at or over the legal age of consent in your country, state, province or region (within Australia this is 18 years of age or older).
- That you will not conduct Credit Card Fraud while using this site. Illegal use of Credit Cards is viewed as a serious criminal offence. Any suspicious activity will be reported to Credit Card Companies and Law Enforcement Authorities.
- You will be fully responsible for your actions while using this site.
1. Madame Fru Fru reserves all rights to amend our terms and conditions. We may update or amend our website, products, prices and images at any point in time without notice.
1.2 Madame Fru Fru will not accept responsibility for any offence taken as a result of viewing our website.
1.3 All prices are shown in Australian dollars. Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approx. only and may vary.
1.4 Products advertised on our site are used for the promotion and sale of adult novelties and lingerie and are not intended for any other use.
2. Madamefrufru.com must only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. When ordering you are the purchaser of the products and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to investigate and ensure that you can lawfully purchase any goods that you order.
3. You are fully responsible for your keeping you login details private. Madame Fru Fru cannot be held responsible for third party access to your login details. You must notify us immediately if You become aware of any unauthorised use of your username and password or of any other security breach
3.1 You must ensure that your personal details are kept up to date. Madame Fru Fru cannot be help responsible for any loss or damage (including misdirected emails or deliveries), which may occur because you have not provided us with the complete and accurate information.
3.2 Madame Fru Fru reserves the right to refuse service or cancel orders at its discretion if it believes customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Madame Fru Fru.
4. Madame Fru Fru does not offer a guarantee of satisfaction with the purchase of pleasure toys
4.1 It is your responsibility to contact the relevant manufacturer in relation to all questions and claims relating to the manufacturer’s warranty
4.2 We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to: The adequacy or appropriateness of the products for your purpose. The truth of any Content on Our Website published by someone other than us.
5.Once an order has been dispatched delivery charges are non-refundable.
5.1 Madame Fru Fru will not accept responsibility for the late delivery of your products; we will however, endeavor to help resolve the problem with Australia Post.
5.2 You accept that occasionally an item may be out of stock and that this information may not be displayed on our website. If this occurs we will contact you to discuss a new delivery date or the option to choose a similar product or refund.
5.3 You accept that the imagery on this website is an accurate representation of the products you will receive, props shown in the photographs are not included. Furthermore, the presentation of each package may vary slightly.
5.4 We do not accept responsibility for any damage, loss or harm caused to you or any person(s) as a result of receiving any gifts /gift packages.
6. When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
6.1 We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our return message will confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall dispatch your order. A second email will be sent once your purchase has been dispatched
6.2 We will not send you unsolicited emails, however, we will send notifications to you by email of: Sales confirmation, status of your delivery if applicable, a 6.3 copy of your invoice if applicable, possible out of stock items, News Letter if applicable.
6.4 We will use your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Statement. You may unsubscribe from our News Letter at any time.
7. Most goods sold from madamefrufru.com can be sent internationally to most countries including New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, Europe, Canada and the USA. Madame Fru Fru does not accept any liability for delays on international orders or any import restrictions imposed by the country of destination.
8. Gift Cards are redeemable on products advertised on the madamefrufru.com/ madamefrufru.com.au/madamefrufrufru.nz websites only.
9. You acknowledge that on occasion, due to factors out of our control, our website may be unavailable or may not function correctly.
9.1 Madame Fru Fru has ownership, moral rights and copyright of all aspects of this website, including, but not limited to, content, images, structure, layout and design.
9.2 We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our products and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
9.3 You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. You must not link this website to any other site without our prior written consent.
9.4 You may not use our name or logos or trademarks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
9.5 You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from our website.
9.6 You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
11. Our Website contains links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You1 acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
11.1 We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
12. You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
13. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
Madame Fru Fru provides this website as a guideline for convenience only. All pleasure toys are sold as novelty items and we do not offer a guarantee of satisfaction. The user, by receiving or reading the material contained on this website, agrees not to act in reliance upon it without first satisfying himself/herself by independent inquiry or advice as to the suitability, appropriateness, relevance, nature, fitness or purpose, likely side effects or long term effects, accuracy, reliability or otherwise of that material, having regard (without limitation) to the physical condition of the user, and his/her general fitness or medical condition. The user agrees that the user shall not have, make or bring an action, suit, claim, demand or proceedings against www.madamefrufru.com / www.madamefrufru.com.au / www.madamefrufru.nz for damages, compensation, losses, costs, expenses, orders or any other legal or equitable remedy should any such material be found to be incorrect, inaccurate, erroneous, defective, deceptive or misleading, whether caused by negligence of madamefrufru.com / madamefrufru.com.au / madamefrufru.nz or any other cause whatsoever.
Postal Address: PO Box 679, Ringwood, Melbourne Victoria 3134
Warehouse Address: 16, Farrer Court Warranwood Melborne Victoria 3134